LESS HEAT, LESS WATER, LESS AEROSOLS
ACTEON has created an exclusive technique called the Drop-by-drop Technique which can only be achieved with NEWTRON. Original ACTEON tips ensure controlled irrigation up to the tip extremity.
Set the irrigation flow rate to 0 and the power to 3 on the device.
Point the tip upwards. Increase flow rate so that the irrigation reaches the tip end, drop-by-drop.
Set device power as per the color code.
Start working with evacuation close to the tip.
• Less hand fatigue for the clinician
• More comfortable for the patient
- Gentle vibrations for pediatrics and sensitive patients
- Less water for disabled or geriatric patients who cannot recline for treatment
- Less water for patients with sleep apnea
Soft Tissue Preservation
• No gingival damage
• Decreased cementum removal
- Thin and balanced handpiece.
- Flat glass surface and detachable dial for a quick and safe cleaning.
- Customizable and autoclavable silicone handpiece holders.
NEWTRON® offers tips with exclusive alloys and coatings that respect the different surfaces treated : enamel, crown, implant. Perform lavage before, during, and after debridement using the NEWTRON Implant Protect Tips with short, horizontal strokes and controlled irrigation flow rate to facillitate acoustic streaming, acoustic turbulence and a cavitational effect.
Medical category : IIa according to the european directive 93/42/CEE